Hardly Famous is a level-capped casual end-content guild. Casual raiding/HCs/BGs/RBGs & Arena.
- Members of Hardly Famous are always expected to abide by the rules set forth in this document. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action taken by the officers that can include warning, demotion, suspension, or banishment from the guild. All disciplinary actions can be appealed by the infracting member, however after the appeal all actions are final.
- This is a relaxed end-content guild. Maintaining "relaxed" is a core goal of the guild leadership, but maintaining a competitive enviroment is as equally important. With that in mind, the following principles should be upheld by all guild members:
- Be courteous to all players, regardless if they are fellow guild members, allies, or enemies. Insulting other players (guild member or otherwise) reflects badly upon the guild and will not be tolerated in any form. Respect is earned, courtesy must be given in order to maintain a friendly guild.
- All guild members are expected to act maturely. You can be mature and still have fun.
- Be careful with your language as not to offend other guildies. Curse all you want, but do not make personal attacks such as racism, sexism etc.
- Guild members are to always positively represent the guild. Professional behaviour reflects well on the guild, terrible behaviour reflects badly, and a bad reputation spreads faster than a good one.
- Begging will not be tolerated. Just because other players are a higher level than you, does not mean they can always afford to help you. If you need something, kindly ask in guild chat, if someone can help you, they will, if not, do not keep asking.
- Applying to another guild while a member of Hardly Famous will be considered to be equivalent to a resignation from Hardly Famous.
- ML will be used in ALL runs, ML will be assigned to the GM or an Officer.
- Do not roll before the item is linked and allowed to be rolled for, your roll will not count if you do so.
- Do not focus on gear over guild progression, repeatedly asking to go a certain boss for your own benefit of gear is looked down upon.
- Level 110 character gives right to have alts in the guild. These alts will be given the rank 'Leveling'
- Level 110 character will be given the rank 'Social'
- Level 110 character with enough gear requirements, gems, enchants and experience requirements will be given the rank 'Member'
- 'Auxiliary' or 'Officer' is only distributed to long term and well trusted guild members. This rank is very close to GM rights.
Additional Competitive Group Rules:
- No raids allowed to be made without knowledge of guild master, this saves problems arising in the guild about being locked when you are not supposed to.
- No going AFK suddenly without letting someone know, at least have the initiative to type "Brb "X" mins/seconds" into the chat or give a call on voice chat that your going AFK.
Guild Application Rules:
- Remember, you are trying to get us to accept you, not the other way around, so make your application to the best of your ability.
- With that in mind, remember to fill out all of the fields with as much information as possible, regardless if you think you are going off on tangent, the more information the better!
Do not apply:
If you are not at least level 100.
If you are a whiney or needy.
If you never expect to sit-out of a guild event.
If you are very young.
If you can't handle criticism.
If you have a problem learning.
If you plan to quit.
If you are only after gear.
Keep these rules in mind, and you will keep on the good side of many players of the guild, including the Guild Master and his Officers
Enjoy your stay at Hardly Famous!
World of Warcraft: Legion Patch Notes
Aug. 30th 2:02 pm
Warcraft Art Updates
Jul. 29th 9:00 am
Patch Hotfixes: July 25
Jul. 25th 8:31 pm
Get Your BlizzCon® 2016 Virtual Ticket
Jul. 25th 11:00 am
Snag a BlizzCon® Goody Bag (in a Box) with the Virtual Ticket
Jul. 25th 11:00 am